Titan is the next step of advanced technology for the yacht/ship, with the automation of the Electrical Distribution. In the past, all Electrical Distribution systems were a repetition of old designs with large electrical breaker distribution panels located on each deck of the yacht/ship. From these distribution panels, long cable runs were needed to connect to each electrical consumer, such as lighting, galley appliances, electrical outlets, air conditioning handlers, etc.
Our Titan designs, eliminate these cumbersome panels by placing small remote controlled and monitored electrical panels close to the consumer electrical systems. Since these smaller breaker panels can be monitored and controlled remotely, they can be located in deck-heads or other hidden locations, eliminating the need for accessibility.
Cable runs are radically reduced, resulting in cable, labor, weight and space savings. Yacht/Ship build times are also reduced as individual blocks can be prewired with the remote breaker panels. The individual breakers within our Titan system are a unique product from our partner, Carling Technologies, Inc. These remotely monitored and controlled breakers, are of the highest quality hydraulic – magnetic design, providing for precise trip curves independent of ambient temperatures. Our Titan panels come with the Lloyds Type Approvals.
- Location of the Breaker Panel close to consumers
- Breaker Panel hidden in inconspicuous spaces
- Remote Notification of breaker trips
- Remote Control – On/Off of breakers
- Redundant Communications buses
- Historical recording of breaker trips for analysis
- Simple to use UI (User Interface)
- Cable length savings (shorter load cable runs)
- Space savings (volumetric reduction in traditional electrical space required)
- Weight savings (less copper needed)
- Installation labor & materials overall cost savings
- Prewiring of modules/blocks resulting in reduced build times
- Remote monitoring, immediate notification of breaker trips and expedited fault resolution time.